Market Information Dissemination (MID)
We use a range of communication and information tools to explain our policies.
MID is a system that allows us to publish information and data which is structured and suitable for automatic processing. The system has been designed to be openly accessible.
- dissemination of structured information
- content integrity
- source authenticity
MID content is available via RSS 2.0 feeds as well as SOAP-based web services.
Maintenance announcements around the available information in MID and the MID service are available via RSS 2.0 feeds as well as SOAP-based web services.
Information about the operational status of TARGET Services is available via RSS news feeds. You can also subscribe to email alerts to receive status updates on TARGET Services.How to subscribe to TARGET Services’ RSS feeds Subscribe to email alerts
All information published via MID services is considered to be in the public domain.
Information available via MID
As of April 2021, MID services provide information on the following:
- monetary policy decisions
- monetary developments in the euro area
- euro foreign exchange rates
- tender operation announcements
- tender operation allotments
- TARGET2 operational status messages
- TARGET2-Securities operational status messages
- TIPS operational status messages
- liquidity data
- the list of eligible assets
- the list of monetary financial institutions (daily data)
- daily publication of EURO-SHORT-TERM-RATE (€STR)
- compounded €STR average rates and index
We will update this webpage if and when additional information becomes available via MID.
How to use MID
Please specify the nature of your query in the subject line of your email:
- “technical matter” for technical questions
- “general question” for all other questions